We Florida Hakes have scheduled an induction of labor for this Friday, February 20th. Today is the official due date. The doctor will not allow us to wait any longer than next Wed (25th). We would both prefer to have the baby naturally, but if he’s going to be induced anyway we’d rather have it be this Friday. Please pray for us, that I might go into labor before the induction, but if not please pray that the induction works. The Doctor says that if it doesn’t “work” they will send me home and bring me back again on Wednesday the 25th. That would be the scenario we especially don’t want to happen. Thanks! We’ll try to keep Mom, at least, posted as to how it’s going on Friday during the day.

Comments are closed.